Blue Care Gracemere Aged Care Facility is currently looking for a Permanent Full Time Maintenance / Grounds Officer to join the team. This role involves day shifts and will be a minimum of 38 hours per week.
The purpose of your role is to provide preventative and corrective maintenance and grounds service as well as undertake minor property works as required for Blue Care’s facilities.
What you’ll be doing
- Assisting in tasks associated with preventative maintenance scheduling.
- Undertaking the repairs, preventative maintenance and any refurbishments of relevant buildings, plant and equipment promptly.
- Assisting in maintaining appropriate procedures and records regarding maintenance of buildings, equipment and/or grounds and associated costs.
To be fabulous in this role you will need
- Current Qld Drivers licence
- Appropriate certificate or experience related to the position
- Strong communication skills and customer service focus
What we can offer you
We offer leading rates of pay and conditions in the aged care sector, as well as career progression and salary packaging options that allow you to pay for general living expenses tax-free. We can also offer you a dynamic workplace culture that encourages you to be creative and fun while contributing to Blue Care’s mission and strategic direction.
If you are looking for a rewarding role where you can truly make a difference and progress your career while enjoying yourself along the way, we want to hear from you! Please apply by clicking the ‘apply now’ button below. Applications close 14 January 2013.
Before commencing with Blue Care all employees need to undergo a Federal Police Check, but we pay for this and it’s a harmless process. All applicants must also have full work rights in Australia.
For further information please contact Ross Laycock on 07 4920 4700.