Blue Care Gympie Winston House Aged Care Facility is currently looking for a fixed term part time Hospitality Officer to join the team. This role involves morning and afternoon shifts and will be a minimum of 16 hours per fortnight.
The purpose of your role is to support the residential service by providing safe, efficient and hygienic hospitality services.
What you’ll be doing
- Assisting with food services to meet the residents’ food requirement in relation to hygiene, food storage, distribution and serving of meals;
- Preparing dining rooms before and after meals;
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the facility and any equipment.
To be fabulous in this role you will need
- A genuine caring and compassionate nature and enjoy looking after the elderly and frail
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Experience in hospitality services, preferably in aged care
What we can offer you
We offer leading rates of pay and conditions in the aged care sector, as well as career progression, flexibility with hours, and salary packaging options that allow you to pay for general living expenses tax-free. We can also offer you a dynamic workplace culture that encourages you to be creative and fun while contributing to Blue Care’s mission and strategic direction.
If you are looking for a rewarding role where you can truly make a difference and progress your career while enjoying yourself along the way, we want to hear from you! Please apply by clicking the ‘apply now’ button below. Applications close 14 February, 2013.
Before commencing with Blue Care all employees need to undergo a Federal Police Check, but we pay for this and it’s a harmless process. All applicants must also have full work rights in Australia.
For further information on this role, please contact Rebecca West on 07 5482 1644.
For IT support relating to your online application or login details, please contact Kasmira Bone on 07 3720 5640.